1 -4oz Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate bar, broken into pieces
1 and 1/2 cups milk
3 cups ice
2tsp Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa (Double Chocolate)
1. Place semi-sweet chocolate into microwave safe bowl, microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir. Repeat with 30 second increments until chocolate is melted
2. Stir in cocoa and sugar, stir constantly until combined and smooth
3. Slowly add 1/2 cup of milk, stir until well mixed - cool
4. Combine rest of the milk, ice, and chocolate mixture in blender and blend!
5. Pour into your glass of choice, top with whipped cream and your choice of shaved chocolate, sprinkled cocoa or crushed peppermint - be creative!
|When I can't travel to NYC or Las Vegas to a Serendipity, this will have to do!! YUM :)|